Fulfilled by our friends at Outdoor Tech
Poolside, parkside, trailside, beachside, or rolling a dozen deep with your scooter gang, the Buckshot is a small Bluetooth speaker that brings savage sound from a tiny package. Nothing measures up to the Buckshot speakers' ultra-portable, tougher-than-you-are rugged design, and with the Buckshot 2.0, we're pretty much leaving the industry with its shirt pulled over its head, nose bloody, wallet missing. Pretty unfair if we're honest, but hey, we aren't saying sorry. This mini sonic boom can ride shotgun on your pack, strapped to your handlebars as a bike speaker, your ski pole, your wingsuit, or the roof of your car, even if that makes no sense. That's not the point. The point is you can take this small Bluetooth speaker, and your soundtrack, wherever you go. And that's dope.
A 20-HOUR battery, for 33% longer listening time from this small speaker. That leaves four hours in the day for sleeping, eating, or feeding your fish (we suggest a combination of the three).
60 FEET of Bluetooth range, so you can party down from three times as far away.
PLUS a fancy-yet-functional clip that lets you hang it from your belt, strap it to your bag or handlebars, or screw it to any 1/4" threaded post, just like a camera.
And it wouldn't be very OT of us to go through all the trouble of making a new version of our badass baby Bluetooth speaker without making it louder. SO WE DID.
WHAT'S NOT NEW (BUT STILL AWESOME):
SHOCKPROOF, IPX6-RATED DUST- AND water-resistant toughness that lets the Buckshot ride with you through storms, over mountains, and down the trail.
VOICE-ACTIVATION that lets you take calls, voice-dial, and summon Siri for obscure trivia answers.
EASY EXTERNAL CONTROLS for changing tracks and volume IRL.
Because while you're listening for longer, from further away than ever before, with the Buckshot 2.0 hanging from a tree or the bars of your scraper bike, we want you to be able to hear every song in your "Been Trill" playlist with perfect clarity and absolutely no worries. It was already good, but the Buckshot 2.0 is better than ever. Like we said before, sorry not sorry. In fact, you're welcome.
- Big(ger) sound, small package. Stop laughing, start packing
- Improved IPX6 dust- and water-resistant.
- Three (yep 3) mounting options, including a new tough wearable clip
- Wireless connectivity to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Included silicone handlebar mount accessory
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone for calls & chats with Siri
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- PLAYTIME: 20 hours
- WIRELESS RANGE: 60 feet
- WEIGHT: 3.81oz (that's damn light)
- INCLUDES: USB charge cable, handlebar strap, user manual, ODT sticker
- Ships to US
- Expected Delivery: Feb 10 - Feb 14
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.
- This item is excluded from coupons.