Even if you’ve never programmed a day in your life, you’ll have created 13 real tvOS apps by the end of this course. The instructor provides ground-up training in both Swift 2 and tvOS development, and even dives into how to submit your shiny new app to the App Store. And since the course is online and accessible 24/7, you can work it into your already-busy schedule.
- Understand the process of creating applications w/ 17 hours of instruction
- Create everything from fun game apps to powerful utility apps
- Study tvOS Focused Engine, Native Application Controls, Storyboards & nib File support
- Learn to incorprate images & sounds
- Learn Swift 2 & tvOS coding from scratch
- Create 13 tvOS applications throughout the course
- Submit your app to the App Store when you’re done
Aaron Caines is the founder of Geeky Lemon Development. Aaron started programming at a young age, experimenting with HTML and website design. He has been programming full time for the past five years, creating a vast array of apps for iOS, with many more currently in development. Since late 2010, Aaron started to create online video tutorials teaching the art of iOS development, and feels the same satisfaction from this as he does when making his own iOS apps.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!