Implement realistic agent movement while making a 2D Unity game! In this course, you will learn one of many aspects of artificial intelligence. You will learn to make game elements behave like real-life beings. Your on-screen agents will move more smoothly than ever before. You will make a colorful 2D space dodger game where you play a simple spaceship gliding around a level. Explore path following behaviors for the Unity 2017.3 game engine. Steer, flee, avoid obstacles, follow the leader, and more.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
NOTE: Software NOT included.
- Access 53 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Learn cutting-edge tools that will put you ahead of other game development
- Know how to code for game development in Unity C#
- Learn everything you need to know to start using Steering Behaviors in your own games
- Understand the way game elements behave like real-life beings
- Explore path following behaviors for the Unity game engine
Mammoth Interactive | Top-Rated Instructor
4.2/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Mammoth Interactive produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML 5, ad-games, and more. It's owned by top-rated instructor John Bura.