Are you hoping to teach English as your next career move, but don’t know where to start? Or are you already an English teacher, but have fallen into a slump trying to find new ideas for your students? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with the Fully Accredited TESOL Bundle.
TESOL Lesson Plans
Get exclusive courses and material created by experienced TESOL teachers, for TESOL teachers. It has everything you need for finding a career in teaching English, simplifying your lesson prep, and gaining more confidence, including TESOL Lesson Plans, TESOL Activities, our Teaching English Online Course, and the 120-Hour TESOL Certificate Course.
It is essential that as a teacher you are well-trained and prepared with plenty of material for your students; start prepping for your career today with the TESOL Bundle.
- Simplify your lesson prep with over a year’s worth of lesson plans from levels A1 to C1 created by experienced teachers
- Make your life easier while delivering expertly assembled content for your students
Create engaging, effective lesson geared towards activating your students' interest & participation
Teaching English Online
- Save time & concentrate on your students with a pack of 50 activities
- Introduce new vocabulary, key grammar concepts & fun facts from fashion to football
- Create new & interesting ways to learn and practice English
120-Hour TESOL Certificate
- Know the different types of online teaching jobs & the best places to find them
- Get hired & make a superb first impression
- Know the necessary equipment & knowledge to get started
- Create a knockout teacher profile to attract students around the world
- Learn effective teaching techniques for online learners
- Set up & manage your online classroom, including scheduling students from different time zones
- Learn different pedagogical techniques to help you get started
- Discover classroom management strategies
- Know how to motivate students
- Study the basics of linguistics
- Use a student’s primary language to teach them English
- Teach reading, writing, speaking & listening skills
- Get tips & help on how to land a job as a TEFL teacher
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org)
. When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.