Salesforce Lightning Platform Enterprise Architecture, 3rd Edition [eBook]
Develop Effective Business Apps & Be Ready to Explore Innovative Ways to Meet Customer Demands
Salesforce Lightning provides a secure and scalable platform to build, deploy, customize, and upgrade applications. This book will take you through the architecture of building an application on the Lightning platform to help you understand its features and best practices and ensure that your app keeps up with your customers’ increasing needs and the innovations on the platform. This book guides you in working with the popular aPaaS offering from Salesforce, the Lightning Platform. You’ll see how to build and ship enterprise-grade apps that not only leverage the platform's many productivity features but also prepare your app to harness its extensibility and customization capabilities.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 646 pages
- Build & ship enterprise-grade apps that leverage the platform's many productivity features
- Harness your apps extensibility & customization capabilities
- Get to grips with advanced application architectural design patterns
- Become familiar with using Salesforce DX to develop, publish, & monitor a sample app
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Andrew FawcettAndrew Fawcett has over 25 years of experience holding several software development-related roles with a focus around enterprise-level product architecture. He is experienced in managing all aspects of the software development life cycle across various technology platforms, frameworks, industry design patterns, and methodologies. He is currently a VP, Product Management, and a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II at Salesforce. He is responsible for several key platform features and emergent products for Salesforce. He is an avid blogger, open source contributor and project owner, and an experienced speaker.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.