CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst (CS0-001) Prep Course
You save 92%
51 Lessons (7h)
- Your First Program
- Introduction to CySA+
- Conducting Reconnaissance
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Results
- Responding to Network-Based Threats
- Securing a Corporate Environment
- Vulnerability Management
- Analyzing Vulnerabilities Scan Results
- Incident Response
- Preparation Phase
- Forensic Tools
- Common Symptoms of Compromise
- Incident Recovery and Post-Incident Response Process
- Frameworks, Common Policies, Controls, and Procedures
- Identity and Access Management
- Defense Strategies
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Tools and Technologies
Your 7-Hour Guide to Become a Well-Respected Professional in the Cybersecurity Field
InstructorTotal Seminars provides certification training services and training materials to thousands of schools, corporations, and government agencies including the United Nations, the FBI and all branches of the Department of Defense. Total Seminars produces the #1 selling CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification books with over 1 million books in print.
Total Seminars has created a number of “Best-Selling” Udemy video courses by Mike Meyers and the Total Seminars team of Instructors. They also develop supplemental materials such as the TotalTester certification practice tests and TotalSims lab simulations to support your certification preparation. These are available on the Total Seminars web site.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!