Dive into C++, a widely-used object-oriented programming language used in everything from game development projects to the configuration of defense hardware. Considered one of the best languages for use in large scale applications, C++ is an invaluable addition to any coding repertoire--and this course will get you up to speed.
- Get an overview of C++ w/ 15 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Learn about fundamentals like error messages & comments
- Format your code correctly using whitespace, indentation, etc.
- Work w/ different variables: int, string, Boolean, etc.
- Understand how to declare variables
- Craft functions to execute tasks
- Learn about code execution control structures
- Get a good foundation for future software development
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store. For more details on this course and instructor, click here